Purchasing Administrator Assistant
Full Time - Bristol
£18,000 Base + Benefits
My client are an ambitious and fast growing company based in Bristol with an expanding range of products. Due to ongoing growth, we are looking to strengthen the Operations / purchasing team further with an experienced Purchasing Administrator.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing administrative support to Operations Director, Stock/Purchasing Manager and Purchasing Assistant
- Raising purchase orders as required
- Clearly stating packaging and labelling requirements for all products on purchase orders
- Dealing with internal and external stakeholders daily regarding requirements
- Purchase order monitoring and maintenance, including keeping the system up to date with arrival information
- Maintenance of system data relative to role
- Regularly liaising with suppliers worldwide to resolve queries and chase orders
- Dealing with internal staff on quality issues, and liaising with suppliers to resolve subsequent claims
- Letters of Credit drafting and monitoring of all export and import documentation
- Negotiating transport rates
- Liaising with the warehouse supervisor for all imports and exports
The successful candidate will require:
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Positive / can-do and helpful attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Highly numerate
- Good level of experience using Microsoft Excel
- Good understanding of supply chains would be an advantage
- Experience working in a purchasing role would be an advantage
The successful candidate will be an experienced administrator and must be highly numerate, with excellent IT skills, along with excellent communication skills and the ability to develop strong relationships with suppliers and customers alike.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'