Our leading employer based in Peterborough is looking to recruit an IT Purchasing Administrator on an initial 6 month contract. The role will involve placing orders for hardware and software and also any relevant IT licenses. You do not have to be IT Savvy for this role you will need to be a strong administrator who has good communication skills.
The role will involve
- Working closely with internal teams and external suppliers to maintain excellent working relationships with the ability to deliver requirements.
- Update the company’s asset management system to maintain the licencing database ensuring the business remains compliant
- Responsible for ensuring that all relevant documents are complete and up to date
- Be versatile and cover other roles within the department as required
- Possess excellent written and verbal communications. Be presentable, personable, enthusiastic and friendly with the ability to work in isolation or as part of a team.
- Strong customer service focus and ability to handle customers and suppliers calmly and effectively.
- Good co-ordination skills, supplier management.
- Must be self-motivated and require minimal management direction to withstand the pressures of a deadline driven by high-pressure corporate environment
- Proactive approach to day to day activities and service improvements
- Must be confident and relaxed at all levels of organisation with an ability to forge strong working relationships
- Excellent Attention to detail and good organisational skills.
This role is working for a leading Peterborough employer and whilst it is an initial 6 month contract it may lead to other opportunities. The role is Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job