You will be joining a company that’s going through massive growth and are looking to recruit a Purchasing Administrator. This role will be challenging but extremely rewarding with an excellent salary being offered to the successful candidate. Your new company works with the government and other prestigious clients, making sure that all of their most important files and documents are kept safe. If you are looking for a fun and vibrant company that really looks after their employees then this could be the job for you.
Your new role
As our Purchasing Administrator you will be responsible for working with all functions within the Engineering and purchasing teams to provide an efficient supply and replenishment of all engineering, packaging, and raw material stocks.
As our Purchasing Administrator you will be responsible for the following:
• Supporting the procurement process along with procedures
• Supporting the purchasing manager
• Ensuring suppliers pay to the agreed terms
• Supporting the engineering function by ensuring safe, efficient supply and replenishment of all stock items
• Providing a purchase service covering ordering, receipting, storage, deliveries
• Dealing with supplier invoices and payment terms
In order to be successful you will need a mixture of the following skills:
• Graduate level is advantageous
• Strong numeracy and literacy skills
• Worked within a commercial office environment.
• Good computer skills, strong interpersonal skills and an excellent telephone manner
What you’ll get in return
You will be rewarded with 34 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays and up to £23,000 dependent of experience, you will also receive a company pension and private healthcare. The working hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5pm.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me on email@example.com or call 01244 405 100 for a confidential discussion on your career
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job