Purchasing & Accounts Processor, Ringwood, £10.81ph
Our client, an engineering company with a global reach are in requirement of an experienced Purchasing & Accounts Processor. Reporting to the Purchasing Manager you'll be fundamental in performing a wide range of administration and support functions for the Purchasing & Accounts department.
You'll be responsible for:
- Data entry and ensuring internal systems are accurate
- Regular invoicing
- Handling requests for information and data
- Placing orders and stock taking
- Communicating with internal and external departments
- Ensuring delivery notes and purchase invoices are booked in correctly
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Confidence in your ability to communicate effectively
- A positive attitude and able to juggle tasks
- A good level of IT knowledge
- Microsoft Access is desirable but not essential
The Purchasing & Accounts Processor opportunity you will be working 30 hours per week between the hours of 09:30 - 17:30 which can be agreed with the client. This role is offered initially on a temp to perm basis with the role will quickly become a permanent contract for the right fit. For your administration and accounts experience you can expect to receive £10.81 per hour, 25 days holiday and the benefit of on-site parking and a 3% pension.
If you think this sounds like the right opportunity for you and you feel you could be their next Purchasing & Accounts Processor then we look forward to receiving your application, don't forget to 'Like' us on Facebook to be kept up to date with all our latest jobs.
- Purchase Ledger