Adept Resourcing Engineering and Technical Division are working with our established client to recruit a Purchasing Accounting Clerk to join their team on a temporary basis (minimum 3 months) to cover sickness.
Responsible for delivering key Purchase Accounting processes including invoice processing, SAP workflow query management, administering and resolving supplier queries, reporting services and other related services.
- Processing of supplier invoices ensuring these are accurately recorded
- Ensuring they are matched to purchase orders and goods dispatched notes
- Identifying any queries or mis-matches that need to be resolved
- Reject and return non-valid invoices to suppliers.
- Scan and record vendor documents (invoices and credit notes) into SAP and Navision Purchase Ledger
- Appropriately code invoices to the correct ledger accounts
- Identify and log VAT errors on documents and seek to resolve the error with the supplier
- Support the Purchase Accounting Manager in producing ad hoc reporting as requested to support the business
- Be the first point of contact of supplier queries regarding invoice status, and expected payment
- Accounting transaction experience (essential)
- Good internal systems knowledge (desirable)
- Previously worked with SAP
- Strong team working and relationship building skills
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Circa £18,000 pro rata
- Days regular role