Are you an experienced Purchaser or Supply Chain Coordinator looking for part time work?
If so, Page Group are currently recruiting a Purchaser on a part time basis (20 hours per week)
The organisation is an award winning manufacturing business based in Bridgend that have an excellent reputation for valuing it's employees.
Starting salary will be £24,000 to £26,000 (pro rata part time equivalent)
Bridgend, free parking.
30 days annual leave + bank (pro rata part time equivalent)
Key Responsibilities & Job Content:
- MRP run in SAP for all spare parts and Raw material - PO creation
- Expedite Purchase Orders, Order confirmations and liaise with Stakeholders about the relevant materials
- Work Closely with Stakeholders (Maintenance team, Warehouse) to manage inventory levels acc to Inventory policy/ Factory Requirements
- Point of contact for price queries / claims
- Ensure all purchases are performed per contractual obligations
- Adhere to the P2P process
- Monitor regional Material Planning KPIs
- Support Supplier performance measurements
- Handling minor claims for the regional area in agreement with the Category Manager
This is what you offer:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of customs handling
- Supplier negotiation
- Good communication skills
- The ability to network
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
- Purchasing or supply chain coordination
- MRP / ERP systems (ideally SAP)
To apply for the part time purchaser role, please apply with your CV.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'