Purchaser - 12 month FTC
Joining a growing, successful, and innovative business you will focus on the day to day procurement of all stock for the business from the placing of an initial order to liaising with customs. Working as an International Purchaser you will attract a salary of £28,000 - £30,000 for a fixed period of 12 months to cover a period of maternity leave. This position will be starting on January 4th 2021.
The role of International Purchaser will report into the Operations Director and will see you working closely with colleagues from other departments and suppliers who are predominantly based in China - it is important you are able to develop strong working relationships with both colleagues and suppliers.
* Maintaining the minimum stock levels in both the UK and EU stores
* Liaising with warehouses in the UK and EU
* Placing of orders with both UK and International suppliers.
* Maintaining accurate levels and ensuring PO's are managed correctly
* Liaising with internal colleagues, freight forwarding companies and customers.
* Communicating any technical specification changes to suppliers
* Demand forecasting
* Organising the despatch of both new and call off orders
* Organising deliveries within the UK and internationally
You will ideally have previous experience using Sage 50 and enjoy working in a smaller business with a large reach! This company suits and individual who is tenacious, bubbly, hardworking, enjoys working with like-minded people.
For more information please apply and contact Jacquelyn at The ONE Group.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'