A London based media compnay is looking for a P2P associate to join their team! This is a fixed term contract for 12 months. Potential for extension.
Main responsibilities will be to ensure the smooth operation of the P2P payments by working with the local Divisions and the outsource service provider to manage critical P2P situations and to process urgent requests for payment. As the Payments Associate you will ensure that the payment schedules for all Operating Brands are adhered to and executed efficiently and effectively, in line with company procedures and Audit controls.
- Management of vendor, intercompany and employee expense payments in relation to BACS and Wire payments for all Divisions
- Ensuring integrity of the payment process and all controls are Audit compliant
- Providing guidance and support to local Divisions and outsourced business provider on P2P payment policy and processes. Handle enquiries & provide level one escalated customer service support regarding payment issues. Act as a liaison between local Division and outsourced business partner.
- Responsibility for ensuring all payments made on time, and in line with company policy. Manage key Audit controls and maintain all relevant documentation across the process to ensure compliance.
- Maintain relationships with key suppliers for local divisions to ensure no disruptions to services
- Investigation on overpayment and misallocation of payments
- Run ad hoc reports based on management's requests and perform analysis as required on P2P projects to increase process efficiencies as guided by the Payments Manager
- Two years or more previous experience of working in P2P
- Experience of managing people desirable
- Experience of working with outsourced partners desirable
- PC proficient (using standard business applications including but not limited to Word, Excel and Adobe Acrobat)
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Good communications skills
- Ability to work on multiple tasks
- Excellent organisational skills
- Team working skills
- Salary - Up to £25,000 per annum
- Accounts payable
- audit controls
- audit analyst
- AP assistant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'