Salary: £35,000 per annum + OTE
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm (1hr lunch )
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Purchase & Stock Manager required for Automotive Main Dealer - Customer Service Jobs – Huntingdon
- Join our team as a Purchase & Stock Manager and you will play a crucial role in driving our business forward.
- As a Purchase & Stock Manager you will achieve, and strive to exceed, all targets through well-developed industry and brand relationships.
- You will maximise used car sales and profitability through the sourcing of used cars that fit with the Group’s stock mix and sales volumes, forming the basis for high stock turn levels.
- You will help to make sure that all Centres adhere to the Group’s strict stock age policy, and will, at times, help the Group with disposal of some vehicles.
- You will have excellent interpersonal communication skills, thrive on achieving targets, have an in-depth understanding of used car values and market sector trends, as well as displaying a strong work ethic.
The successful candidate must have previous experience in the motor industry. Used car buying experience is desirable but not essential. A full UK driving licence is required.
Submit your up to date CV, ensuring you include all your contact details, including your mobile phone number, postcode and your email address.
NB: Your details will not be sent to any of our client’s without your permission.
To apply please send your CV to Nicola MacDonald at Driven Motor Jobs
AUTOMOTIVE RECRUITMENT AGENCY FOR MOTOR TRADE JOBS
Driven Motor Jobs