This role is a junior manager role with a reporting line into the company Financial Controller and will be supported by the Sales and Finance Administrator (1 report). This role has become available following significant company growth and the increasing complexity of the purchase and sales ledger function.
Full Responsibility for sales ledger management:
- Raising sales ledger invoices and credit notes.
- Posting and allocating sales ledger receipts.
- Taking full responsibility of the Purchase ledger function
- Creating credit control cases for all debts greater than 30 days overdue and managing these to a resolution.
- Reconciliation of Grenades sales ledger to customers such as Amazon, Holland and Barratt and Tesco to ensure adjustments/deductions are allocated correctly.
- Production and review of the monthly aged debtors report
Full responsibility for purchase ledger management:
- Processing purchase ledger invoices.
- Posting and allocating supplier payments.
- Completing monthly supplier statement reconciliation.
- Production and review of the monthly aged creditors report.
- Raising purchase orders to support the operations team.
- Working with the US team to ensure web sales transactions are properly reconciled i.e. Paypal and SagePay.
- Reconciliation of all company bank accounts including posting of any bank expenses.
Person Specification/Desired Experience
The right candidate will be expected to have extensive knowledge of the sales, purchase and bank ledger function and be able to demonstrate a history of producing continual improvement within these functions.
An interest in the health and fitness industry would be an advantage but is not essential.
- £25,000 - £30,000 P/A
- Long term company performance incentives
- Company Pension Scheme
- Staff Product Discounts
- 20 days holiday + Stats
- hours 8:30 - 17:30
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a genuine success story. Having experienced rapid growth our client is a high profile brand already and are predicted to become international leaders. They sell products globally through multiple retail channels and partners. Our client has recently recieved significat privite equity investment to support growth. They have doubled their turnover year on year for the last 5 years and have embraced massive genuine success to date. At the begining of 2018 the private equity house agreed to offer all employees a 100% bonus on the next successful transaction
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job