Purchase & Sales Ledger Manager - Christchurch up to £35K
Bond Williams Accounting and Finance are recruiting a Purchase & Sales Ledger Manager for a large multi-sited business based at Bournemouth Airport.
You would report to the Senior Finance Manager, manage a small team
and take responsibility for the following:
* processing of a high volume of multi currency invoices through EDI and manual processing,
* investigating and resolving discrepancies relating to goods received and supplier invoices,
* monitoring of new customers, a
* analysis of aged Accounts Receivable balances,
* ensuring credit control is undertaken on a timely basis,
* involvement with improvement of processes and systems in the transactional area,
* investigating variances,
* review of returned stock,
* petty cash reporting,
* managing company credit card expenditure
* supervision of staff workload and performance reviews
You will need to have a min of 5 years experience of Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable work, proven experience of managing and developing teams, have strong Excel skills. Knowledge of BACs payments, international transfers and multi currencies would be a distinct advantage. In return, a good working environment is offered with flexibility to work from home 1 day a week, 5 weeks holiday, on site parking.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency
- "purchase ledger" "sales ledger" "credit control" "multi currency" "supervision"
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'