Head of Customer Service
Overall management responsibility for a panel, or panels, within the Panel Communications department, creating a high performing and multi skilled team capable of delivering excellent results versus business requirements. Additional responsibility for closely monitoring employment and supplier costs to ensure adherence to budget. This will be achieved by ensuring that you provide strategic direction to your team, support their development, hit weekly and monthly KPI performance targets that support long term success and manage customer and supplier relationships. It is important to demonstrate continual improvement across all of these areas and use your influencing skills to encourage others to help achieve this.
Building strong relationships across the Operations departments is a vital part of the role and your ability to create rapport with key stakeholders will be key to your success.
Delivering a great customer experience to panel members by developing a highly engaged working culture within your team and embracing the Operations ethos of having an open and enjoyable working environment where staff are encouraged to have fun and work collaboratively to deliver results.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Accountable for the overall performance for all panels responsible for. Achieved by working closely with the Team Managers to monitor and track daily department output against KPIs to deliver according to our long term business plan.
- To make timely and effective prioritisation decisions when conflicts arise and to ensure clear communication is cascaded to the team and all other stakeholders.
- To sponsor quality control within the team and support implementation measures.
- Daily line management for all direct reports (Team Managers).
- Arrange and conduct weekly one to one meetings with all line reports to support and feedback on their performance and development.
- Support line reports with PDPs, objectives, short term goals and development requirements.
- Conduct annual performance appraisal reviews including the setting of challenging objectives which provide team members plenty of scope to improve their skill sets. Ensure that Team Managers take a consistent approach when cascading objectives to their teams.
- Oversee performance management for individuals where output is falling short of requirements and manage the case with HR support if a formal process is instigated.
- To be an inspirational and approachable leader, encouraging individuals to be engaged in their work and the wider business vision.
- Build and maintain a strong “team” work ethic across the department, bringing separate teams together to work as one unified unit.
Resource Management and Recruitment
Process and Continuous Improvement
- Responsible for producing, owning and implementing the panel improvement plan with clear actions and accountabilities for delivery.
- Drive and embed efficiencies through lean methodology ensuring alignment across Panels where possible.
Panel Management and Best Practice
- Work with the Head of Panel Communications to set the strategic direction for your panel team.
- Work closely with the Team Managers to support the regular service review meetings and establish team priorities.
- To ensure that panel member satisfaction and excellent customer service are at the heart of everything that the department delivers.
Stakeholder and Supplier Management
- To manage the working relationships with other department managers (eg Panel Quality, Asset Management) to ensure departments are working collaboratively to deliver against business requirements.
- To manage the day to day relationships with external suppliers (eg TelSolutions, BI), holding them to account for delivery and supporting issue resolution. Regular feedback on supplier performance will be provided to the Head of Panel Communications.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'