CMA are delighted to be representing this client on an exclusive basis for the position of Purchase Ledger Clerk in Alton, Hampshire on a permanent basis. This is due to the business experiencing a period of growth and therefore could be offered along with progression. Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be responsible for the purchase ledger duties.
What will the role involve?
- Manage purchase ledger/ accounts payable;
- Expenses - process monthly expense/ credit cards;
- Manage sales ledger/ accounts receivable;
- Bank - post all bank transactions and ensure bank is reconciled.
- Accounts assistant who is experienced working autonomously;
- At least 3 years' experience maintaining accounts payable ledger;
- Used to working in a changing environment.
Additional benefits and information:
- Initially this position will be working from home and full IT equipment will be provided;
- Excellent benefits;
- Opportunity to become a permanent employee;
- Friendly team and onsite parking.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'