Sheridan Maine is thrilled to share a fantastic opportunity that is on offer at an award winning, forward thinking automation business who As the company have constantly grown into a market leader,
As the Purchase ledger clerk you will be focusing on mainly purchase ledger duties both automated and manual invoicing, you will working with VAT and process Employee expense Claims on a regular basis.
Duties and Responsibilities
- processing supplier invoices, both against POs and manually.
- processing employee expenses and understand the VAT rules surrounding these.
- Pay out money via BACS or by cheque
- Check and reconcile supplier statements
- File invoices and statements
- Deal with purchase enquiries
- Process staff expenses
Our clients are looking for an experienced yet driven Purchase ledger clerk to join the business as an accounts assistant focusing mainly on the Accounts Payable ledger as well as other ad hoc duties
- X2 years previous experience in finance
- AAT desirable
- Strong personality with the confidence and due diligence to query
What is on offer?
- Up to £19,000 / £23000 P/A
- 25days holiday plus stats
- Pension up to 8% employer contribution
- Opt in Private Medical care
This business has consistently grown and is a market leader in its field. This is a unique opportunity to join an exciting and growing brand. This vibrant company has been established on the market for over 80 years and can offer you a leadership role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'