Working within the Purchase Ledger function, you will be reporting to one of the Seniors within the team whilst working alongside several other Purchase Ledger Clerks in the team.
Key duties for this role include but not limited to:
- Accurate, high volume invoice processing and entry
- Resolving queries from suppliers and internal team members in a timely manner
- Ensuring PL policies and procedures are adhered to at all times
- Preparing manual payment cheques
- Maintaining the supplier list
Personal Skill Set and Qualifications:
- Good IT skills especially with the use of Excel
- Great attention to detail
- Strong communication skills- verbal and written
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
Previous experience in Purchase Ledger is essential.
The appointed person with receive a competitive salary plus a package of 5 weeks holiday a year (plus Bank Holidays) and access to a range of benefits.
If you feel you are suitable for this role, please select apply now to submit your CV for reviewing.
Any questions regarding the role, please contact Jessica Shepherdson at Pure Resourcing Solutions- Norwich.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'