Barclay Meade Accountancy and Finance are currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger for a large defence and security manufacturer business based in Oakdale on a 20 week FTC.
The Purchase Ledger will be responsible for the payment invoicing and employee expenses processing in a professional and timely manner.
The key responsibilities for this Purchase Ledger role will include:
- Ensure that the Purchase Ledger is accurately maintained and process deadlines are met. Invoices are matched to purchase orders (PO's) ensuring suppliers are paid in accordance
- Process employee expenses in a professional and timely manner - review expense claims for correct supporting documentation, correct VAT receipts and compliance to Business Process.
- Support Accounts Payable, Supply Chain and other business department teams with invoice queries to a very high standard - follow up on invoice price queries, invalid PO's, quantity received discrepancies.
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment and to process to ensure deadlines are met.
The key skillset required for this Purchase Ledger role include: (desired not essential)
- Experience of Purchase Ledger
- Knowledge of Oracle System
- Familiar with Procure to Pay Procedure
- Knowledge of VAT / Expense Review Process
For more information regarding this Purchase Ledger role, please contact Chelsea Clark at Barclay Meade on
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
- Accounts Assistant
- Purchase Ledger
- Accounts Payables
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job