We are an international talent booking agency, global music distributor and label Management Company based in London. We operate in over 100 countries, working with a diversity of celebrities, sports personalities, music artists, DJs, producers and independent labels.
Purchase Ledger Clerk
Reportsto: The FinancialController
JobOutline: Responsible for the Purchase Ledger function whilst working closely with the Financial Controller to ensure the financial function as a whole runs smoothly.
- Bank reconciliations
- Posting of purchase invoices, credit notes, cash and allocation of payments
- Recording and reconciling the Purchase Order book and credit card authorisation requests
- Dealing with supplierqueries
- Control account reconciliations (forexample, company credit card and PayPal)
- Electronic filing of purchase invoices
- Setting up all electronic payments ready for approval
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Proficiency in Sage Line 50 Accounts and MSOffice (MSExcel and MSOutlook, in particular)
- Experience with foreigncurrency invoicing desirable but not essential
- Experience inreconciliation work essential.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Work well as part of a team.
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong organisational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment.
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements.
- Ability to maintain complete confidentiality and discretion at all times.
- Confident with a good sense of humour.
- Calm underpressure.
- Bank Reconciliations
- Foreign Exchange
- Purchase Orders
- Time Management
- Sage Line 50