Salary: £17,500 per annum
Hours: 8.30 am - 5.30 pm Monday to Friday, 1 in 4 Saturdays 9:00am - 12:00pm
SOS have a fantastic job opportunity available as a Purchase Ledger with one of close partners located in Bournemouth. The Candidate will br reporting to the Admin Manager, the Purchase Ledger is responsible for the processing of Supplier invoices, reconciling Supplier statements and highlighting service discrepancies to the Admin Manager within the timescales set by the company.
- Processing Supplier invoices received into the office via post or email. Checking these against the expected service recorded on the database and marking any invoices that have discrepancies so that Purchase Ledger Query can notify the supplier of any errors.
- Where the service on an invoice is not what is expected recording this to report to the Admin Manager to investigate.
- Completing of Not invoiced yet/ Extras form for Sales Ledger to produce the customers invoice with the correct information needed by the customer.
- Responsible for the ep'ing (Electronic Posting) of Supplier invoices in Sage, ensuring that the information is entered correctly to enable Nominal Ledger to make accurate payment.
- Responsible for the scanning of Supplier Invoices so that records can be kept electronically and retained as per HMRC. Ensure the proper destruction of scanned paperwork.
- Responsible for reconciling of Supplier statements notifying the Admin Manager of any errors that need to be corrected and contacting the supplier regarding any missing invoices. Calculating the amount for payment by Nominal Ledger
- Stationary stock takes on a weekly basis, enabling the Admin Manager to maintain stock levels.
- Maintaining of the WMC (Absorbed Costs) file and report for the Operations Directors information.
- Responsible for the booking of TNT post to collect the customer monthly invoices, statements and Waste Transfer Notes, ensuring these will arrive in a timely manner to the customer as directed by the Admin Manager.
- Assist Sales Ledger with the folding and enveloping of customer invoices ready for TNT collection.
- Assist Customer Services on a weekend to help maintain the levels of customer service expectation of the customers.
- Purchase Ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job