Our client, a rapidly growing service business is looking to add to its team with the appointment of an Accounts Payable Clerk. This is an exceptional opportunity to join an organisation with a dynamic and entrepreneurial working environment.
Working as part of a team, you will need to have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate financial information to clients, other staff members and senior managers alike. As an Accounts Payable Clerk you will have responsibility for the full ledger process, requiring great attention to detail and a high level of accuracy. In turn, you will be given the opportunity to join a growing business in a role that plays a pivotal part in the future success of the company.
Your responsibilities will include:
- You will be responsible for processing a high volume of purchase ledger invoices, liaising with external suppliers on a daily basis
- You will be first point of contact to resolve any queries that may arise, operating in a timely and professional manner
- Identifying and dealing with any invoicing discrepancies, raising concerns with relevant internal functions and assisting in reconciling supplier accounts
- Running the full BACS and CHAPS payment processes, ensuring these are accurate, timely and correct
- Pulling invoices out for payment runs ensuring that all disbursements are accompanied by supporting documentation
- Providing adhoc administrative support to the wider finance team
Your skills and experience should include:
- You will have a proven track record in Accounts Payable with at least 12 months experience of high volume transactions
- Previous experience working in a fast paced, demanding environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build rapport with senior stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage your time efficiently
Please send your CV through to Katie Davis at Adjacency at the earliest opportunity.
Adjacency provides permanent and interim management recruitment services to a wide range of clients. We source exceptional talent. We deliver a robust, value added approach to every campaign we undertake; connecting the right people to the right career option. We bring expertise and resources to successfully deliver upon Finance, Sales & Marketing, Human resources and Operations remits up to Board level appointments. Each assignment is dealt with by discipline specialists, with current market knowledge, who will deliver a shortlist incorporating exceptional people from a diverse and multicultural talent pool.
- Finance Department
- Purchase Ledger