Purchase Ledger required to join a well-established organisation based in Middleton.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a growing business on a permanent basis.
My client is offering the successful candidate excellent benefits including £18,000 - £22,000 basic salary and early Friday finishes.
Purchase Ledger key duties include:
- Processing purchase invoices and credit notes
- Preparing and reviewing payment runs
- Reconciling bank account and transactions
- Processing staff expenditure
- Posting of bank transactions and company credit card items
- Analysing staff expenditure and company credit card items
- Liaising with suppliers to resolve invoice queries
The Purchase Ledger must:
- Be experienced in Accounts Payable
- Have experience reconciling different types of Purchase Ledger
- Have an understanding of the general accounting function
- Be studying AAT qualified or equivalent (not essential)
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be highly organised and able to work off own initiative
- Be innovative and keen to find new ways of working
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
- Accounts Payable
- Purchase Ledger