This is a great opportunity to work within a reputable and growing company, and offers a rewarding salary of £18K PA.
Key duties of this Purchase Ledger role will include:
• Review Purchase Ledger controls and systems on an on-going basis
• Maintain accurate controls and verification procedures for Supply Ordering Process encompassing the following:
- Match Purchase Ledger invoices to Proof Of Deliveries (PODs)
- Check unit prices to Purchase Order and Invoice
- Check unit quantities to Purchase Order, POD and Purchase Invoice
• Enter supplier invoices and credits promptly onto Microsoft Navision
• Query any disputed Purchase Invoices with person responsible for ordering or supplier
• Distribute invoices to internal departments to be signed off and passed for payment
• Identify invoices that need paid promptly and within credit terms
• On a monthly basis complete supplier reconciliation to ensure creditors listing is accurate
• To assist in the creation of purchase orders to send to suppliers.
• Assist with completion of month end duties as required
The ideal candidate will:
• Have experience within Purchase ledger or similar
• Have experience working with high volumes of invoices
• Be adaptable
• Have the ability to work within a busy office
• Have Excellent communication and organisation skills
• Have excellent knowledge of Microsoft excel & Microsoft Navision (Navision experience ideal but not necessary)
• Be Target driven & ambitious, with excellent time management
If you're looking for a role within Purchase ledger and feel this is a role you could excel in please do not hesitate to apply online or call the Burton Pertemps branch and ask for Olivia.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job