Purchase Ledger Clerk in Shoreham By Sea
Fast growing company based in Shoreham with plans for expansion in the next 3 years.
- Processing high volume of invoices and credit notes and resolving invoice queries.
- Matching purchase orders.
- Supplier statement reconciliations.
- Ensure prompt payment to suppliers and posting of payments against invoices.
- Month end reporting of Accounts Payable and aging analysis.
- Maintain good internal controls within Accounts Payable function.
- Relevant Accounts Payable experience, at least 3 years.
- Experience in developing and maintaining new systems and processes.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to manage own work load.
- The ability to prioritise and multi-task in order to maintain tight deadlines.
- Basic Excel skills
£21,000 additional benefits