£22,000-25,000 (Depending on experiance)
To process invoices relating to the purchases of Stock Dealing with inter company transactions and ensure payments to third party suppliers are made in a timely manner.
• Processing purchase invoices of stock and inter company stock packs (purchase and sales invoices for inter company transactions only)
• Raising company management charge invoices monthly.
• Raising purchase orders.
• Reconciling accounts payable inter company balances.
• Investigating any aged items.
• Reconciling supplier statements to ensure ledger is up to date.
• Setting up payments in the online banking system
• Posting and allocating payments and transfers.
• Sending remittances to suppliers and dealing with internal and external queries.
• Weekly bank reconciliations.
• Providing weekly analysis of aged creditors with commentary.
• Providing cover to other members of the finance team in period of absence.
"Be a team player. Have a professional telephone manner, discretion and ability to keep information confidential."
Experience in a similar position is essential.
I look forward to receiving your application.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job