In this position, you will have Purchase Ledger responsibility for the department.
My client is offering a salary between £16,000 - £18,000.
• Review Purchase Ledger controls and systems on an on-going basis
• Maintain a Purchase Ordering (PO) system for all goods / services ordered
• Assume responsibility for receipt of all supplier invoices
• Enter supplier invoices and credits promptly onto Microsoft Navision
• Ensure familiarity with Nominal Ledger coding and ensure that all Invoices are correctly recorded and coded for Management Accounting purposes
• Identify invoices relating all Group companies separately
• Maintain accurate controls and verification procedures for Supply Ordering
• Distribute invoices to internal departments to be signed off and passed for payment
• Prepare invoices for payment and ensure signed off
• Identify invoices that need paid promptly and within credit terms
• On a monthly basis complete supplier reconciliation to ensure creditors listing is accurate
• Assist with completion of month end duties as required
• Always promote Health & Safety in the workplace, displaying excellent personal safety and challenging others when unsafe behaviour is observed. This extends to ensuring all reports are aware of and behave in accordance with the company Health & Safety guidelines.
• Ensure effective department and cross departmental communication at all times.
• Instil and maintain a customer service culture where the customer always comes first.
• Demonstrate use of the 6 Agreements of Collaboration.
• To carry out other tasks as deemed necessary, that are within the job holder's capability.
• Attention to detail
• Can work at a high speed
• Passionate about Purchase Ledger
• Customer focused attitude
• Team Player who is self-motivated
If you are interested in this role, please apply online! Or call and speak with Charlotte!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job