Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity in as a Purchase Ledger Clerk? Do you want to work in Bromley and surrounding areas? REED are recruiting for new temporary Purchase Ledger Clerk roles now!
- Checking a purchase invoice against a purchase order, making sure that the goods received were those ordered and that the agreed prices have been charged.
- Maintaining the Purchase Day Book.
- Matching and reconciling purchase invoices to cheques paid.
- Preparing aged creditors reports for management purposes.
- Ensuring all correct authorisations are gained prior to payment of supplier invoices.
- Checking a purchase invoice against the goods received note to make sure the items charged for were actually received.
- Executing Payment runs.
- ‘Posting’ cheques paid to the purchase ledger.
- ‘Posting’ purchase invoices to the purchase ledger.
Whether you require flexibility due to commitments or generally prefer regular change in environment, temporary employment is for you.
What REED can offer you
- One on one personal support and feedback from a REED accountancy consultant
- Competitive pay
- Pension scheme
- Relevant placement offers
- A good work/life balance
Is this role for you?
- Would you be able to start immediately?
- Do you have experience within this role?
- Do you work well as part of a team?
- Are you a detail orientated person?
If you feel like you meet the requirements, please apply for immediate consideration
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business