Opportunity in a fast paced, high volume business. An established business with a great reputation in the South Wales market.
They are looking for a purchase ledger clerk who can assist with multi-site processing
As a purchase ledger you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Enter purchase invoices into the system
- Matching and batching invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- Make payments by BACS
- Process staff expenses
The successful candidate would be able to display:
- 2 years purchase ledger experience (minimum)
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Good excel skills (Pivot tables, V Lookups)
A competitive salary, generous benefits including free parking, generous annual leave entitlement and a competitive pension.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job