Orka Financial is currently working on an exciting new opportunity in Henley-on-Thames. This opportunity is with a growing business who are looking for an Purchase Ledger Clerk / Accounts Assistant on a 6 Month Contract basis. A minimum of 1 years’ previous experience is essential for this role.
Title: Purchase Ledger Clerk/Accounts Assistant
Type: Contract, 6 months
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 09:00 - 17:30 (1 hour lunch)
Responsible to: Financial Accountant
Location: Henley on Thames
Responsibility for the purchase ledger to include:
- Coding and processing purchase invoices and credit notes.
- Reconciliation of supplier statements to purchase ledger.
- Payment allocations and general maintenance of purchase ledger.
- Management and review of aged creditors list.
- Dealing with supplier queries.
- Posting of bank transactions and bank account reconciliation.
- Managing credit card expenditure and accounting.
- Production of weekly sales report for distribution across the business.
- Ad hoc duties to support the finance team.
- Bank Reconciliations
- Purchase Ledger
- accounts payable
- posting invoices
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job