This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Are you looking for a new opportunity?
Are you looking for exposure to areas of management and financial accounting?
Are you looking for a supportive professional environment?
If so, this is the opportunity that you have been waiting for...
As a core member of the business, you will be required to:
• Maintain accurate supplier records and ensure accuracy of these
• Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
• Ensure invoices are coded accurately, scanned in to document management software and processed in finance system in a timely manner
• Match invoices to Good Received Notes or Orders where applicable
• Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
• Ensuring payments/credit notes are matched against invoices.
• Review and clearance of old and slow moving creditor accounts.
• Respond to all suppliers enquiries
• Reconciling supplier statements, following up outstanding discrepancies and liaising with external suppliers on disputed items
• To ensure invoices are entered on system as per agreed month end dates
• Proactive resolution of supplier queries
Knowledge / Work experience
• Previous Purchase Ledger experience
• Construction experience is desirable
• Strong organisational and communication skills.
• A meticulous approach and good eye for detail.
• Ability to work independently and use initiative.
• Professional and friendly
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, Outlook
Can’t wait to apply? You don’t have to, if you meet the above criteria apply NOW for immediate consideration.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job