Job Role; Purchase Ledger Team Leader
Location; Manchester - City Centre
Salary; £26,000 - £28,000 plus excellent benefits
Consultant; Karen Reynolds and Andrew Schofield
With my Client I am looking to appoint a Purchase Team Leader - who will assist with the day to day supervision of a team of Purchase Ledger Clerks as well as getting 'stuck in' to the daily processes of the Purchase Ledger function. The supervision of the Purchase Ledger Clerks will cover the UK office and other entities across the globe which each has it's own Purchase Ledger function.
Reporting to a Senior Accountant in the business, this is a role for a character who can engage and build relationships at all levels - both internal and external.
This is a role that requires a huge amount of attention to detail and accuracy - the Purchase Ledger processes of our Client are complex and cover UK and Worldwide entities which you will be liaising with daily.
More specifically the role will include;
- planning and allocation of Workloads
- assisting with Query Management and Escalated Queries
- resolution of 'Aged' items
- processing of Invoices and Expenses - again UK and Worldwide
- also management of Company Credit Cards - including Reconciliation of Month End
- allocation of correct VAT
- review of Costs and correct Allocation
- on-going Supplier Account Reconciliation
This is a key role in our Clients business - therefore you need to be passionate about taking on a complex but rewarding role!
WE REGRET TO ADVISE THAT WE ARE UNABLE TO RESPOND TO CANDIDATES WHO ARE NOT SHORTLISTED FOR THIS ROLE.
- Accounts Payable
- Purchase Ledger
- Team Leader
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'