A brief description of duties are detailed below (a full jobdescription available on request)
Paying suppliers -
• Ensure that the Purchase Ledger tasks and other payment procedures are operated effectively to enable accurate and prompt payments to all creditors.
• Set up and maintain duly authorised purchase ledger accounts.
• Timely reconciliation of suppliers’ statements with purchase ledger accounts.
People Management -
• Supervise and develop the purchase ledger team.
• Complete regular appraisals and formulate training plans to ensure that individual, team and Company goals are reached.
• Agree personal and departmental objectives for your team, supporting them in their pursuit of these goals.
You must have the relevant experiece and the following to be considered:
• Hold an Accounting qualification (AAT or equivalent)
• Team leadership experience - Understanding of a large and busy Purchase Ledger Department is desirable. Ability to lead a small team.
• Excellent IT Skills - Knowledge of CDK: Drive DMS is desirable but not essential.
Strong Microsoft Office skills required in particular Excel/Word and Outlook, and the general ability to implement new IT solutions from time to time.
• Excellent communicator - Working closely in a team of 6, good interpersonal skills are required and the ability to fit in is important. Working as part of a team to meet deadlines is required.
• Full and clean driving licence - An ability to drive is required.
Please apply online with your most up-to-date CV, detailing your salary expectations and availability/notice period within your covering letter.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business