Do you want to join a market leading organisation with the opportunity to help drive change? Are you confident dealing with complex queries? Do you want to bring your ideas to the talk for new proesses?
Whilst leading a team of six Purchase Ledger Clerks, you will be responsible for addressing team performance and helping to create the AP dream team! You will help them to hit their targets and ensure that the Purchase Ledger is consistantly maintained.
- Supervising a team of 6 Purchase Ledger Clerks
- Assisting the AP Manager to drive change
- Addressing team performance
- Dealing with complex queries
- Purchase Ledger month end duties
- Processing high volumes of invoices
- A minimum of 3 years Purchase Ledger supervision experience
- Strong excel skills (VLOOKUPS, Pivot Tables)
- Experience working in a fast paced Purchase Ledger environment
- purchase ledger supervisor
- accounts payable supervisor
- process improvements
- purchase ledger team leader
- accounts payable team leader
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'