My client, an established and fast growing FMCG based in the west-end are seeking an enthusiastic and self-motivated accounts payable clerk to join their busy finance team.
This role will ideally suit someone with a minimum of two years experience in purchase ledger within a small to medium enterprise. You will have a good understanding of the AP process, a decent level of excel and good communication skills.
- Processing invoices
- Bank Reconciliations
- Setting up payments on the banking system and posting the payments
- Responding to internal & external queries in a timely manner
- Liaising with suppliers to undertake statement reconciliations
- Assistance with weekly BACs runs
- Improvement of AP processes & procedures
- Ad hoc duties e.g. filing, running reports as required
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
- Bank Reconciliation
- Purchase Ledger