Accountable Recruitment are wishing to speak to proven Purchase Ledger / Accounts Payable professionals who are looking to secure a new permanent position in Liverpool.
This high profile, international brand is looking to add some P2P expertise within its central AP function.
As the new Purchase Ledger / Accounts Payable Supervisor you will receive regular support and direction from the receptive senior management team whilst given complete autonomy to manage the department.
Securing a passionate, confident manager who values team work is high on the agenda as this is certainly a role you will enjoy making your own. Bringing great leadership quality to the team, you will complete annual staff development reviews, 1:1 appraisals and training.
As the senior go-to-person you will retain overall responsibility ensuring supplier relationships is healthy, all invoices are processed accurately and vendors are paid correctly and on time. Checking and authorising AP supplier payment runs you will also provide management with a number of KPI reports comprising of; aged creditors review, direct debit accounts, unallocated cash, compliance.
In return, you will;
- Commence work on a permanent basis in Liverpool with a highly recognisable organisation who are immensely proud of their reputation for promoting a positive, flexible and collaborative working environment
- Be welcomed into the Management team and receive all the necessary support, training and direction to hit the ground running
- Enjoy being accountable for the entire P2P function and the teams overall performance
- Strategically be involved in a number of projects that look to continuously improve processes and efficiencies
- Receive a superb salary and package; regular support, 23 days holiday (rising 1 day per year up to 28), 3-5% pension, medical/health contributions, plus additional company rewards, salary sacrifices
To find out more, please click APPLY to register your interest or alternatively contact the office today.
Who are we?
One of the regions most distinguished Finance & Accountancy specialist in the North West, Accountable Recruitment are cementing their reputation for being the number one independent recruitment partner to some of the most prestigious clients in the region. We are immensely proud of our reputation for attracting a diverse talent pool of part qualified/qualified candidates for both Public Practice, Commercial & Industry sectors.
Recognized for launching the regions very own, exclusive Finance Director Awards and FD Club.
Please visit our website: www.accountablerecruitment.com
Whilst every effort is made to respond to each application, unfortunately we cannot guarantee this. Feel free to contact the office directly for a confidential discussion.
- Accounts Payable
- Purchase Ledger
- Supervisory Experience
- Invoice Processing
- People Management