Accountable Recruitment are working in collaboration with a growing organisation in Crewe who are keen to appoint a proven Purchase Ledger Supervisor on a full time, permanent basis.
The ideal applicant will have an impressive people management background, a proven P2P track record within a medium sized organisation and the capability to process daily payments within a fast paced environment.
You will be a builder, a hands on individual who is calm under pressure, with an uncanny ability to lead others as you will supervise a smaller team. Communication will be a key strength along with the technical experience and passion to ensure everyone is well equipped and prepared for growth.
Knowledge of online bank transactions, processing supplier payments via Bacs/CHAPs in sterling and foreign currencies would be necessary. Practical experience of processing on Sage, utilising MS Excel (Pivot tables, V lookups) would be of a distinct advantage.
To find out more, please click APPLY to register your interest.
In return, you will;
- Be offered a fantastic opportunity to join a leading, well established organisation who are proud of their reputation. The employer is an investor in people and works hard to promote a positive, working culture and career development
- Enjoy being the go-to-person, an integral team player within the management team who is responsible for a number of tasks that will contribute towards the whole business performance
- Manage the growing team and look for areas of development offering practical training and support
- Where necessary seek areas of improvement via staff training, automation, reporting
- Receive a rewarding package including competitive starting salary, career progression, healthy pension/healthcare contributions, annual pay increase, 28 days holiday, free parking, additional incentives and rewards
Who are we?
One of the regions most distinguished Finance & Accountancy specialist in the North west, Accountable Recruitment are cementing their reputation for being the number one independent recruitment partner to some of the most prestigious clients in the region. We are immensely proud of our reputation for attracting a diverse talent pool of part qualified/qualified candidates for both Public and Commercial sectors.
Recognized for launching the regions very own, exclusive Finance Director Awards and FD Club. Please visit our website: www.accountablerecruitment.com
- Accounts Payable
- Purchase Ledger
- Electronic Payments
- People Management