We are recruiting for an accurate Purchase Ledger Assistant with a good understanding of accounts processes, working for our client based in Banbury.
As the Purchase Ledger Assistant, you will be responsible for processing a large amount of invoices and debit notes, investigating discrepancies, processing daily payment runs, reconciliation of bank account.
Who are they looking for?
The Purchase Ledger Assistant will be no stranger to a fast paced working environment. The role requires someone with assertive communication skills, fantastic accuracy, a real eye for detail and proactive approach.
Key Roles & Responsibilities will include:
- Matching up invoices with delivery notes
- Entering purchase invoices onto Sage
- Monitoring overdue invoices
- Reconciling credit notes
- Raising debit notes
- Cross-checking payment runs
- Receipting stock deliveries
- Day to day client & supplier query management, working through all related queries
- Processing SEPA, INTL, BACsCHAPs payments, in a variety of currencies
Skills & Experiences
- Minimum of 1 year's experience of working in purchase ledger/accounts - although full training will be provided
- Excellent keyboard skills
- Good working knowledge of Sage & Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Excellent attention to detail Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines Proven numerical abilities
Our client offer a wide range of benefits including 22 days holiday plus bank holidays - this does increase with length of service. Free parking, free tea and coffee plus many more.
If you do not receive an initial reply within 3 working days, you can unfortunately consider your application unsuccessful
- Purchase Ledger