Fantastic opportunity to work within the Education Sector, Our client is currently looking for a Purchase Ledger Officer to join there team.
The working hours for this role is : 8:30am to 5:00pm.
Duties will include, but will not be limited to:
Control and Maintenance of Purchase Ledger
- Processing invoices and expenses.
- Processing weekly BAC/Cheque payments and clearing down direct debits.
- Reconciling statements from suppliers and liaising with them to resolve queries relating to invoices.
- Maintaining supplier details.
- Working out VAT payments.
- Being first point of contact for all Purchase Ledger enquiries.
- Maintaining strong relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Counting and banking of cheques and cash receipts
- Coding and posting of bank transactions .
- Preparation and input of supporting journals to general ledger.
- Processing of monthly credit card statements.
- Raising ad-hoc sales invoices for Miscellaneous charges.
- Maintenance of Sunday Debtors spreadsheet and reconciliation of account.
- Issuing reports to budgets holders.
The ideal candidate will :
- A Team player, with good communication and organisational skills
- Someone who works well on their own and shows initiative
- Must have previously worked within the Education sector.
- Must have experience using a Accounting software.
Please note this position is based in Richmond. Please only apply if you are able to travel to that location. When applying, please ensure your CV is up-to-date and sent in a word format.Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.