Have you always wanted to get into finance but never had the right experience? Or are you studying AAT and looking your first finance role to complement your studies? If so I have a fantastic opportunity as a Purchase Ledger with great benefits in the Cambourne area.
This main areas of responsibility in this role cover:
- Reconciliation of supplier statements to our in-house booking system
- Extracting file's from the in-house booking system and uploading them into SAGE 200
- Making monthly payments to ground handlers and hotels in multiple currencies
- The distribution of overhead invoices to relevant departments for authorisation
- Inputting of overhead invoices into SAGE 200
- Processing the weekly payment run
- Loading staff expenses both in GBP and foreign currency
Full in-house training will be given for the right applicant, but all applicants must possess the following attributes:
- Show excellent attention to detail
- Have very good organisation skills
- Be competent with excel
- Thrive under working to deadlines
- Be a team player
- Possess good communication skills
- Pick up different systems easily (with training)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'