I am currently working with an established and expanding FMCG organisation based in Manchester City Centre, who are looking for a Purchase Ledger to join their organisation on a permanent basis. The organisation is currently turning over 100+ million with ambitious plans for growth, therefore there is fantastic career progression opportunities available. Hours of work for this role are flexible however they do require an early start circa 6/7am with a working week of 37.5 hours.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supplier set up and maintenance
- Processing of supplier transactions
- Statement reconciliations
- Collection, matching and processing of required paperwork
- Preparation of payment runs
- Accessing supplier portals to download reports and data
- Interaction and support for internal buyers
- Suppliers administration and filing
- Dealing with supplier queries via email and on the telephone
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Ideally previous purchase ledger experience
- Accurate data input skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Good Microsoft Office skills.
If this is of interest please contact Sam Fish on or apply direct with an updated copy of your CV.
- sales ledger
- purchase ledger
- bank reconciliations