Purchase Ledger Manager
Chase and Holland are excited to be working with an established and expanding company in the Long Eaton area recruiting an ambitious and dynamic Purchase Ledger Manager who will be the backbone of the Accounts payable team, providing essential, seamless accounts support with guidance from the Group Financial Controller.
This role will suit someone who is a people person and enjoys getting the most out of the team. Getting to know the customers and making sure they are happy is a key part to this role while making sure that invoices are paid, processes followed, and cash flow and cash forecast is managed.
As the Purchase Ledger Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Take ownership for tailoring the new accounts payables systems so it is fit for purpose and matches the needs of the group. This will be the focus for the first 6 months
- Manage internal and external stakeholders with the system change, helping and guiding them to embrace the change
- Build a strong base of suppliers by building and maintaining great relationships
- Lead and mentor the team to help them develop their skills and capability to be the best that they can be
- Day to day management of the creditors' reports
- Provide daily support to internal stakeholders across the many businesses
- Ensure company policies and procedures are consistently adhered to
- Develop and agree various key management information reports
- Keep key information in the accounts systems accurate and up to date
The successful candidate will have previous experience within an accounts team, with strong interpersonal skills both face to face and over the phone. An experienced accounts person who has managed system change, knows how to run a system and has a clear idea of what works and what doesn't with a good understanding of Microsoft Office programmes. In return, you will be offered a competitive salary between £25,000 - £30,000 and the fantastic opportunity to develop your career within a growing business.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance, Supply Chain, HR and IT recruitment and comfortably service Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"