Transactions Manager - Purchase & Sales Ledger Manager, Liverpool, Permanent, £35000 - £37000
A large not for profit organisation based in Liverpool city centre. This position has been created to provide extra support to the Senior Finance team.
Main duties of this role consist of;
- day to day management of small purchase & sales ledger team.
- detailed cash flow reporting for group activities
- identifying opportunities to improve current processes
- authorising high value payments
- dealing with escalated queries
- manage the movement of cash between company accounts
In order to apply for this position it is preferred if you have a background of managing both Accounts Payable & Receivable in a recent role.
There are a range of benefits on offer here including;
- city centre location
- flexible working hours
- excellent pension
- career progression
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job