This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
- Be an active proponent for change - understanding how to implement change to support key Group and Department initiatives.
- Drive standardisation of procedures across the team, ensuring that the procedures are documented for clear understanding, compliance and handover
- Escalation/resolution contact and guidance for business/site queries
- General management of team, sickness, holidays,performance management, development.
- Continued involvement in the improvement and maintenance of practices and procedures, supporting implementation and roll out of further COINS functionality
- Ascertain and assign workloads and priorities/targets, utilising KPIs and tools to effectively manage the team
- Provide reports/feedback to the team and Management re. status of invoice processing/payments
The ideal candidate must have similar management / supervisory experience and proven technical knowledge within accounts payable. Knowledge of COINS software is desirable but not a prerequisite. Experience of high volume invoice processing, using systems based 3 way matching will also be critical.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job