Advivo are currently representing an fantastic business based in Birmingham in search of a Purchase Ledger Manager to join the business on a permanent basis.
The opportunity to join a fantastic company belonging to a group with global presence.
The salary for this position is £25,000 to £30,000.
The key responsibilities include:
- Managing an established purchase ledger team of 3
- Matching, batching and coding invoices
- Liaising with head office on offshore supplier reconciliation and treasury queries
- Managing the payment runs twice monthly
- Managing and supporting suppliers with queries
My client is looking for the following attributes:
- Highly accurate and attention to detail.
- Excellent in communication at all levels.
- Previous management experience within a finance remit.
- Ability to handle change well.
- Proficient on MS Office, in particular Outlook, Excel and Word.
If you feel you are right for the position, and if the position looks like the right kind of opportunity for you then simply apply and we will be in touch to discuss the opportunity further.
Trust Advivo to share your story and make the process simple for you
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job