Responsibilities and duties include but not limited to:
• Manage the workload of the Purchase Ledger team.
• Train and develop the team.
• Process payments to suppliers.
• Prepare and make payment runs.
• Reconcile supplier statements.
• Investigate and resolve queries.
• Reconcile bank statements.
• Assist with the processing of purchase invoices.
• Assist with the reconciliation of the company’s bonded warehouse stock.
• Apply month end procedures.
• Establish controls in line with business needs and improve processes.
Skills / Experience
• Previous experience of purchase ledger is essential.
• SAP and supervisory/managerial experience would be advantageous.
• Good knowledge of Excel.
• Excellent attention to detail and the delivery of high quality work in a timely manner.
• Enthusiastic and flexible team player.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment within require timescales and targets.
• Commercially aware and keen to develop.
• Above average interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
• Positive and committed approach to ongoing improvements.
Salary & Hours
Negotiable, depending on experience
37.5 Hours per week, Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5pm. Also, there will be occasions and requests to work additional hours to achieve deadlines and to provide cover for holidays, etc.
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job