This Purchase Ledger coordinator in Brackley will be ongoing for 6-9 months within a Manufacturing and Production globally recognised brand . The job will be receiving and processing invoices for goods/services supplied to the organisation and generally assisting the team where needed. Managing key supplier accounts on a daily basis, you will need proven experience of this to apply.
The client is located in Brackley, Northants, and the successful Purchase Ledger coordinator will be handling key supplier management along with complex queries while processing complex invoices for high value Manufacturing and Production products.
The ideal candidate will be able to undertake the following responsibilities:
- Complex query management,
- business partnering with internal and external stakeholders,
- managing complex invoice processing for high value products and
- Key supplier management experience is essential.
The successful Purchase Ledger coordinator will have previous experience in:
- Complex Query Management
- Ledger tasks
- Invoicing High value products
- Business partnering
- Key account management
- Supplier management
This vacancy is for 6-9 months and will provide an attractive hourly right for the right candidate.
- Accounts Payable
- Supplier Statement Reconciliations
- Purchase Ledger Co-ordinator - Invoicing