Job Description Housing Solutions are currently looking for a Purchase Ledger Controller to join our team on a Full Time Permanent basis in Maidenhead. To be responsible for the process and control of company purchase ledger including payment to suppliers and reconciliation of company credit cards and petty cash, direct debits and general payments. To log and allocate all invoices to the necessary approvers.
• Monitor and control purchase ledger, ensuring payments are made and dealing with and resolving any queries raised.
• Prompt and accurate payment of all creditors.
• Ensure smooth operation of Construction Industry Tax Scheme administration.
• Reconciliation of the organisation’s payment bank account in line with month end timescales.
• Manage the invoicing system and set up new suppliers on the finance accounting system ensuring appropriate authorisation levels adhered to.
• Provide assistance with cashing up and reconciling the petty cash. • Assist the Rental Accounts Assistant in any absence. Key Requirements
• Knowledge of payments, reconciliation of payments and allocation of payments.
• Ability to analyse large amounts of data and prioritise work load.
• Purchase ledger knowledge essential.
• Accounting experience. • Experience of reconciling bank accounts.
• Experience of using accounting systems e.g. Open Accounts and Open Housing.
• Computer literate, good knowledge of Excel and Word.
The closing date for application forms is 4 February 2018. Interviews will be held on 14 & 15 February 2018. Further information on the role and our company is available on our website
Housing Solutions provide good quality, affordable homes to rent and buy across the South East of England. Established in 1995 we now own, manage and maintain more than 7,500 properties across Berkshire and Hampshire.
We offer a wide range of housing options, including affordable homes to rent, properties to buy under shared ownership, market rent properties, and specialist accommodation for older people and people who need care and support to live within the community.
We are currently working hard to maximise the number of new homes we build, to help improve the shortage of social housing locally, which forms part of our six year strategic plan, to achieve happy customers and provide more homes.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job