Repsonsibilities will include:
- Opening and distributing the post
- Maintaining purchase invoice register
- Posting of purchase invoices
- Posting of staff expenses & verifying in accordance with company policy
- Bi-weekly payment of purchase invoices and weekly payment of staff expenses
- Reconciling Dimension supplier accounts to supplier statements
- Account allocations of supplier invoices and payments
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Other duties that might be given from time to time
Overall skills required:
- The candidate should be able to do all the above responsibilities with minimum supervision and have some good understanding of P&L, B/S and double entry.
- Should ideally have used some accounting packages and also have some knowledge of excel
- Excellent organisation skills required to manage workload
- Ability to take responsibility, be assertive and work autonomously
- Good attention to detail
- Team player
If you're interested in the temporary Accounts Payable Co-ordinator role, then do submit your CV.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.