Superb opportunity to join a global Aerospace and Engineering sector business based in Coventry as an Purchase Ledger Clerk taking ownership for the high volume processing of supplier invoices.
My client is a world leader in its field and has a central base in Coventry. The business are highly regarded and can offer significant stability and job security along with excellent career prospects, personal and career development opportunities.
The Purchase Ledger Clerk role based in Coventry will involve:
- Responsible for ensuring a high volume of supplier invoices are processed accurately
- Matching batching and coding supplier invoices
- Matching invoices to PO's
- Dealing with GRNI's
- Administering a high volume of AP work
- Assisting colleagues to ensure the AP service runs smoothly and back logs are efficiently dealt with
- Liaising with internal stakeholders regarding invoices which do not meet requirements for processing
- Seeking approval from budget holders to clear relevant supplier invoices
To be considered for this challenging and exciting Purchase Ledger Clerk role you will have 2+ years of exposure working in high volume AP positions. You will ideally have large company/PLC or Shared Services experience and have strong IT skills including Excel and ERP system knowledge (ideally SAP). You will have excellent communication skills and be a driven and ambitious individual with a high level of accuracy.
Permanent role, stable and secure employment, significant personal and career development opportunities, competitive salary and benefits
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'