Full Time Or Part Time option considered
You will be working for a long establish local organisation, due to growth they are looking to expand their finance team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be working within an established finance team.
* Purchase Ledger - matching, posting, payments
* Resolving of supplier queries and internal queries
* Developing & maintenance of excellent relationships with suppliers
* Reconciliation of statements
* Complete supplier application forms and create new accounts
* Processing credit cards and expenses
* Petty cash
They are looking for the right team fit, so experience working in a structured finance team will be advantageous.
* Purchase Ledger experience / Accounts experience
* Excellent attention to detail
* Good Communication skills
* Well Organised
* Excellent timekeeping and attendance
Salary - depending on experience and hours. Hours - flexible to anyone who wants to work 25 hour to 37.5 hours a week (Part time or Full time).
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'