Halo Recruitment are looking for an experienced Purchase Ledger Assistant for a fatalistic client of ours based in the Fareham area.
The purpose of the role will be to manage the company’s day to day purchase ledger transactions
- Distribute supplier invoices for authorisation. Via email and or internally by hand
- Process authorised supplier invoices on accounts system, once they have been coded and signed by Accountant
- Process daily payments on accounts system
- Raise ad hoc payments as requested daily
- Reconciling of the company credit card
- Reconcile all purchase ledger supplier accounts to statements and produce the payment run.
- Review purchase ledger creditors and resolve identified issues.
- Review general purchase ledger creditors and resolve identified issues.
Includes allocating cash, chasing invoices whom were paid on proforma, posting invoices for DD payments, any other cash paid out, auction fees.
- Printing and processing of all warranty credits bonus paperwork generated, along with any other invoice and or credit note generated by manufacturer computer systems.
- Ensure follow up of all queries were relevant.
Please apply now for more information
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'