Experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk required for a large Sheffield based organisation. This is a new role to support the expanding finance team due to business demands.
Duties to include:
Maintaining the purchase ledger including:
- Providing a core service of accurate and efficient invoice and payment processing.
- Ensuring all supplier invoices are processed in accordance with described processes and ensure that invoices are paid to agreed terms
- Liaising with suppliers and internal stakeholders re payments, queries etc
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Previous experience is essential.
- Strong Excel skills along with MS office products experience is essential
- At least three years’ experience is essential
- You must be self-motivated, resilient and flexible with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
In return, company offers:
- Competitive salary
- 26 days holiday + stats
- Additional employee benefits
- Accounts Payable
- Purchase Ledger
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'